Manifestation has been a hot topic ever since the release of the movie The Secret. Using energy, focus and intention to help create the best outcome in our lives is not a new concept. How does Reiki fit into this?
Reiki energy carries the essence and vibration of love. Love is the only energy that is real. Everything else is illusion. When channeling Reiki energy toward a future vision, the vibrational quality of Reiki helps to attract situations, people, and opportunities to us that also carry that same vibration.
Just as we must let go of the outcome when giving a Reiki healing, in manifestation, we must do the same. Holding onto and becoming invested in our vision in a needy, or rigid manner means that we are operating from a level of fear. Fear is a different vibration than love and will create more situations where our fears are triggered. This can be a learning opportunity and a chance to transform ourselves as the universe always mirrors our core beliefs.
From my own experience, I manifested a job after being out of work for nine months. I used a Reiki Manifestation Triangle. Here is how you construct the triangle.
1. On a large sheet of paper, draw a triangle
2. Beside the left point, write your name
3. Beside the right point, write your goal in a brief sentence. For example – to own and live in my own house.
4. Above the top point, write the outcome. The outcome needs to be very specific and detailed. If you ask for vague, you manifest vague. Here is an example – a two-story house, in Etobicoke, with three bedrooms, cream coloured wall to wall carpeting, with finished basement newly painted in green pastel where I spend each evening relaxing with a great book, etc. You get the idea.
5. In the middle of the triangle, write – I am now manifesting this or something even better for the highest good of all. Or use your own words.
Everyday I reviewed each corner of the triangle. I would draw a Reiki symbol over it, read it out loud and send energy over the words. In order to help me visualize the Reiki Symbols, I used a pen to draw a Cho-Ku-Rei over each corner.
I started with my name, moved to the goal, and then to the outcome. When I sent energy to the outcome, I visualized it with as much emotion and focus as I could. I saw myself happy in my new job, loving my coworkers, and feeling fulfilled. Then I would end the session by reading the statement in the middle of the triangle. The final step is to give thanks and let it go. Just trust that it is starting to take shape in the energetic realm.
It took less than a month using the Reiki Manifestation Triangle before I was working again. There are many manifestation techniques that you can incorporate Reiki energy. Try this one … Read More